Monday, March 31, 2008

Everything Happens At Once

Does it ever feel like everything seems to come at you all at the same time? Changes don't seem to slowly happen, but come quick and in rapid succession? That, in a nut shell, describes my life at the moment. Family additions, living changes, job possibilities, church involvement are all changing for me, and within the last few weeks.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy change, but right now, I would like change to be spread out like jam on toast. Right now, the jam is just sitting in the middle of the bread waiting to be spread out and I don't have the knife to spread it. This is a time of trusting on God to take his knife and make the glop of change and spread it into solutions. Not always fun. But I can't wait to see what the final solution looks like when everything settles down.

No comments: